ProjectE 1.13/1.12.2 is a revamped and complete re-write version of the popular Equivalent Exchange 2 mod (EE2). Designed for the modern Minecraft versions, this mod features new things, while showcasing the old features.
What the Mod Offers
The mod has all the features of the popular Equivalent Exchange 2 mod, and more. ProjectE mod 1.13/1.12.2 features transmutation tables, collectors, condensers, flying rings, new alchemical tools, new items, new devices, as well as a lot of other trinkets from the old mod, and so much more.
The mod also adds a new mechanic of breaking down unwanted items into Energy-Matter Covalence (EMC) and use the EMC to create entirely new items.
ProjectE Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
Just like all the other mods that use a modding API, ProjectE mod requires Minecraft Forge installed in Minecraft. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to generate the necessary files.
- Download the ProjectE mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the file to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
ProjectE (and the original mod Equivalent Exchange) is a great mod that combines technology and magic. The mod adds a lot of things that add depth to the vanilla game including the new magical weapons and the EMC mechanic.
ProjectE Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.