If you’ve ever played around with the Lucky Block mod before, then you will already know what to expect from Chance Cubes mod 1.13/1.12.2, which adds another luck-based block to Minecraft. Unlike lucky blocks, Chance Cubes have the six faces of a standard die planted on them, so that’s cool. Both types of blocks operate in more or less the same way though – break them to get a “random” reward or punishment. While the result you get is often unexpected, there are about 50 different possibilities, so they aren’t exactly random. There is enough variety that you shouldn’t get bored too quickly as well.
As for possible results, these are not that different from the Lucky Blocks mod either. Chance Cubes mod 1.13 can give you hordes of hostile zombies trying to kill you, or instantly spawn a multi-level house centered around the starting position of the block. Sometimes Chance Cubes will instantly kill you by dropping you into a death trap which you can’t escape, which can be pretty frustrating. But on the off chance you break one open and get a high-level enchanted item you could never normally make on your own, you can come out very far ahead. Just make sure to back up your world before using these blocks.
Chance Cubes Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Chance Cubes Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Chance Cubes Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.