Add a new crop to the game and make it more immersive with Simple Corn Mod! Created by username CleverPanda714, this mod aims to fill a few gaps in vanilla Minecraft by adding corn!
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds new crop – corn. Corn can be used as raw food, or can be cooked to create roasted corn that replenishes 4 hunger bars. You can also create various other corn dishes like Corn Chowder and Chicken Corn Chowder. As an added bonus, the corn kernels can be crafted with a firework and it will blow up in the sky as popcorn!
Simple Corn Mod Installation
The mod only requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is pretty fun and provides a new crop that perfectly fits the vanilla theme. We highly recommend installing this mod.
Simple Corn Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.