Add a new crop to the game and make it more immersive with Simple Corn Mod! Created by username CleverPanda714, this mod aims to fill a few gaps in vanilla Minecraft by adding corn!
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds new crop – corn. Corn can be used as raw food, or can be cooked to create roasted corn that replenishes 4 hunger bars. You can also create various other corn dishes like Corn Chowder and Chicken Corn Chowder. As an added bonus, the corn kernels can be crafted with a firework and it will blow up in the sky as popcorn!
How to Install Simple Corn Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod only requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is pretty fun and provides a new crop that perfectly fits the vanilla theme. We highly recommend installing this mod.