Add some magic to your decorations with the cosmetic block module of the popular magical crops – Magical Crops: Decorative mod!
What the Mod is About?
Magical Crops: Decorative is a separate module for the Magical Crops 4: core mod that focuses solely on providing a wide array of decorative blocks that can be made from various essences. The goal of this mod is to make Minecraft more beautiful by providing players with a series of new blocks with fancy designs. These blocks come in all 16 different colors.
How to Install Magical Crops: Decorative Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
As a module to the core mod, Magical Crops: Decorative mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge and the Magical Crops 4: Core mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install Magical Crops 4: Core.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you are using the Magical Crops mod series, then it is better to install the decorative module as well as it provides some fancy blocks that can be made from essences.