Simple Harvest Mod is a simple mod that allows fast and easy harvesting of crops. Created by username TehNut, the mod prevents accidentally destroying crops that are not yet ripe for harvest.
What the Mod Offers
Simple Harvest Mod features a simple and safe way to harvest your crop. With the mod installed, the player can now harvest crop by simply right-clicking it. The mod prevents accidentally damaging any crops. The mod also has a configurable JSON file that allows the player to pick which crop is affected and which is not.Simple Harvest Mod Showcase
How to Install Simple Harvest Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you love farming in Minecraft, then you’ll appreciate this simple mod that can change a lot of things when it comes to harvesting. The mod is pretty useful and lightweight.