Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod adds 60 new crops to Minecraft, giving players a wide variety of different things to grow on their farms. Many of these new crops aren’t edible, but instead provide resources for players to use in creating other things – like cotton plants, which produce string, which can then be used to make fishing rods, wool and other items. However, the majority of the added crops can be used for food products, which means you get dozens of new ways to fill your hunger bar and keep your health up if you use this mod when playing Minecraft. This mod simply gives players more things to grow.
12 of the new crops are actually bushes which look great in gardens or at the entrance to a building, sort of like how players use shears to clip tree foliage and put it down. These specialized bushes produce more crops that naturally spread, sort of like how mushrooms multiply and spread if there aren’t too many other mushrooms in the same area. Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod also makes additions besides the plants, including 17 new fish which can all be caught with the same old rod and reel. Gardens can extend into the water as well, providing chances to harvest pearls and other resources.
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.