Disappointed by how few the plants are in vanilla Minecraft? Add a lot more variety with this mod created by mod developer Shadows_Of_Fire – Plants Mod!
What the Mod is About?
The mod aims to add all kinds of plants to Minecraft, as well as some other new items. The mod adds over 150 new plants to Minecraft and even more every update. The mod also features a magical brewing cauldron that allows for complex potion creation using the new plants and a bunch of other features.
Plants Mod Showcase
How to Install Plants Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod adds tons of flowers, plants, grasses, weeds, and other floras that will make Minecraft look more alive than ever. The mod also features some new magical things such as a magical cauldron, new flower pots, and even an Excalibur. We highly recommend installing this mod.