Make Minecraft more immersive with Dynamic Surroundings mod by the mod developer OreCruncher. This mod adds better audio, better visuals, and better effects to various things that makes Minecraft alive.
What the Mod Offers
Dynamic Surroundings mod alters the surrounding visuals and audio to match a dynamic world. The mod is purely aesthetic and does not alter any in-game mechanic. The mod focuses on improving the player’s experience by providing different storm density, auroras in the night sky, new biome sounds, block special effects, footstep acoustics, splashes, more particles, and so much more.
How to Install Dynamic Surroundings Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod makes Minecraft a lot more immersive by providing little things here and there. The mod can also be configured and any feature can be disabled. We highly recommend installing this mod.