Do you want an elevator in your world but can’t create any of those complex Redstone contraptions? Then make a legit elevator through a mod with Thut’s Elevators mod.
What the Mod is About?
Created by mod developer Thutmose, the mod adds dynamic elevators to Minecraft. Currently, the mod’s elevators can support up to 64 floors and features many controllers per floor. The mod is pretty easy to use and creating an elevator with the mod is also fairly easy.
Thut’s Elevators Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download ThutCore mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Although the mod isn’t really logical with vanilla Minecraft, having a functional elevator is quite handy and useful especially for modern and technologically advanced maps.
Thut’s Elevators Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.