The Fast Leaf Decay mod 1.13/1.12.2 is a simple but useful mod that speeds up tree farming for the user. Normally you would have to wait several minutes or sometimes even longer for foliage to degrade and disappear after chopping down a tree. This mod makes that leaf decay go much faster, almost at instant speed really, so you can collect all the saplings, apples and extra wood blocks from the leaves immediately after chopping down any given tree. This mod will also let you know when a single wooden block is in the middle of a bunch of leaves because those leaves won’t break down.
That second bit is great for players who seem to always get the humongous trees to grow from saplings. Sure, those bigger trees mean more wood and resources, but they’re very annoying to cut down and often have “branches” of wooden blocks running out in multiple directions, up in the boughs. So, not only will Fast Leaf Decay save you some time in waiting for leaves to decay, but it will also let you know if you need to go looking for an errant wood block the next time you chop down a tree. A very useful mod overall.
Fast Leaf Decay Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Fast Leaf Decay Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Fast Leaf Decay Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.