With a recent update making it compatible with Minecraft 1.16.5 and 1.12.2, the Storage Drawers mod is getting people’s attention again. Unlike traditional storage containers like chests, the drawers in this mod can’t hold as much stuff, plu th can be confusing to navigate. Instead, everything is based on click interactions. Left click on a drawer to open or close it. Storing your currently held item is as easy as a single right click, or double right click to store as many of the held item as possible, given the space of the container you’re using. Left clicking again takes the items back out of the drawer.
If you want to open the user interface and actually review or sort drawer contents, you need to hold down SHIFT while right clicking with an empty hand – that empty hand part is really important. This will let you manage upgrades which have been applied to your container as well, removing them or beefing them up even further at a whim. Yes, you can upgrade your containers in Storage Drawers mod, but they will never have as much room inside of them as a double-wide chest does. Players who have tried the Jabba mod before will understand Storage Drawers quickly.
Storage Drawers Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Storage Drawers Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Storage Drawers Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.