Expand the variety of your drawers with the Storage Drawers Extras Mod add-on for the Storage Drawers mod. Created by username jaquadro, this mod adds tons of new drawer variation as well as mod integration for popular mods.
What the Mod Offers
The Storage Drawers Extras provides mod integration between Storage Drawers Mod and 3 popular mods; Biomes O’ Plenty, Forestry, and Natura. This mod adds tons of new drawers based on the new woods blocks and planks found on the other three mods.Storage Drawers Extras Mod Showcase
How to Install Storage Drawers Extras Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires Minecraft Forge and Storage Drawers mod to work. The mod also requires at least one of the three mods (Biomes O’ Plenty, Forestry, and Natura), and all their prerequisite mods. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install Storage Drawers Mod, and all required mod files.
- Download and install either Biomes O’ Plenty, Forestry, or Natura mod, or all three mods, as well as all their required mod files.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put all the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
As a mod integration, the mod requires quite a number of mods to be installed. If you are already using the mods listed above, then installing this mod gives no harm.