Stop random mobs from spawning inside and on top of trees with this simple mod by username oldjunyi – No Mob Spawning on Trees mod 1.12/1.11.2.
What the Mod is About?
The mod does what the title directly says – it stops mobs from spawning on trees. This mod disables mob spawning on wood logs, as well as mushroom blocks. However, the mod does so much more. The mod can also be used as a mob spawn control mod as it allows the user to customize spawning rules based on mob name, biome name, spawn position, dimension name, probability, moon phase, light level, and so much more.
No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.12/1.11.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is very helpful in not only preventing mobs from spawning into trees but also for directly controlling the mobs that spawn in the world. The mod is very useful for single player or server gameplay.
No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.12 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.