Want to create a nice little garden but the vanilla trees are just too big and wild? Install the Bonsai Trees Mod by Davenonymous and create a nice little garden!
What is the Mod About?
Bonsai Trees Mod adds a block called the Bonsai Pot that grows small trees in two block spaces. The bonsai pot can be used on many saplings and the tree that grows in the pot can be harvested or broken. Bonsai pots can also be upgraded to Hopping Bonsai pots that can automatically drop items to a nearby inventory. The Bonsai Pot also supports many modded trees including the ones in Forestry, Harvestcraft, and Industrial Craft 2!
Bonsai Trees Mod Showcase
How to Install Bonsai Trees Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is not only useful to automate harvesting of wood and tree-related goods, it is also quite beautiful. We highly recommend installing the mod.