Automate your work even at low levels with Tiny Progressions mod 1.13/1.12.2! Created by username Kashdeya, this mod adds a ton of items that enhance gameplay and helps players cope in the early games.
What the Mod Offers
The mod provides many new things to assist the player in low-level automation. The mod also has some cool items for mid and late game stuff. In general, the mod adds; watering cans, cobblestone generators, growth crystals, mycelium seeds, emerald apples, diamond apples, med kits, smooth endstones, flint armor, stone armor, and so much more.
Tiny Progressions Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
Installing the mod is pretty simple, just follow the steps below. Tiny Progressions requires Minecraft Forge to use.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the mod file to the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder located in %appdata%.
Should You Install It?
The mod adds plenty of interesting items, a lot of new weapons, some cool tools and machines, and more. The content this mod adds fits with the Minecraft theme so installing it is highly recommended regardless of the theme of your modpack.
Tiny Progressions Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.