Ever wanted a legit way of placing items on the table or the floor? Install the Placeable Items mod 1.13/1.12.2 by mod developer Ferdz and put the items on the floor or on the table with style.
What the Mod is About?
As the name of the mod implies, the goal of this mod is to make vanilla items placeable so you can use them to decorate your home and any room. Some items that were made placeable can interact with right-mouse button, including cakes. The mod is fully compatible with multiplayer servers and other players can even interact with the items you place.
Placeable Items Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Placeable Items mod not only improves immersion to the game but also functionality and aesthetic. We highly recommend this mod, in fact, we can say that the mod’s features are worthy of being a part of vanilla Minecraft.
Placeable Items Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.