Splash a little bit of magic in your Minecraft world with the Reliquary mod 1.13/1.12.2! Created by username P3pp3rF1y, this mod features a collection of new magical items and useful blocks that will make Minecraft more magical!
What the Mod Offers
The Reliquary mod for Minecraft 1.13 adds tons of items and blocks with magical background. Some of these items are challenging to find and to get, but they are designed to make the player’s life a lot easier.
A bunch of Items
The mod adds a bunch of new items such as Coin of Fortune, Hunter’s Handgun, Infernal Chalice, Void Tear, Witherless Rose, and more.
The mod also adds beautiful looking pedestals to be used as a fancy way of displaying items.
A new potion mechanic is also a part of this mod. This new mechanic allows doing all new kinds of different potions that use basic ingredients like potatoes and nether stars.
Reliquary Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod only requires Minecraft Forge to work. Follow the steps below to properly install the mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Reliquary Mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod adds a lot of new content that makes Minecraft more interesting and a lot more magical. We highly recommend installing this mod.
Reliquary v1.3 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.