Gathered an excess of junk items and you just want to delete them all? Install the TrashSlot mod by mod developer BlaytheNinth and never have to experience the same problem again!
What the Mod Offers
The TrashSlot mod is a simple yet very useful mod that provides a trash icon on the inventory screen that functions just like any other trash icon found in MMORPG and other similar games. With the mod installed, you can drag stacks of items and instantly delete them by dropping them in the trash icons. You may also use the delete key while hovering over any item to instantly delete it. With this mod you will no longer need to find lava or a cactus to destroy your items.
How to Install TrashSlot Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside the Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
This is another little yet very helpful mod that we highly recommend installing. This feature should be added in vanilla Minecraft for convenience.