Add some new ores to the game that are common to most games with SimpleOres mod 1.13/1.12.2 by AleXndrTheGr8st and Sinhika.
What the Mod is About?
SimpleOres Mod adds 5 new ores to the game. These ores are Copper, Tin, Mythril, Adamantium, and Onyx. All the ores, except for Onyx, can be found in the overworld, while Onyx ore can be found in the Nether realm. Each core has its own set of armors, weapons, and tools and has their own unique properties just like vanilla ores.
SimpleOres Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod itself is pretty simple and straightforward. Unless you have other mods that add the same thing, we recommend installing this mod to add some new content to your game.
SimpleOres Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.