Put your best weapon on display with this amazing mod from mod developer iChun – Back Tools!
What the Mod is About?
This simple and wonderful mod does only one thing – it displays the last tool or weapon you used at the back of your character. Although the mod is client-only, it also works in multiplayer and displays the last tool or weapon used by other characters even if they don’t have the mod installed.
How to Install Back Tools Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the iChunutil mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Definitely. The mod is pretty lightweight and does not affect anything regarding gameplay and performance, but it features a sweet and sometimes helpful aesthetical feature that absolutely looks great in multiplayer.