Make your Minecraft experience hotter by blending magic and technology with Thermal Expansion mod! This content-rich technology mod is an expansion to an already amazing mod called Thermal Foundation, and it requires that mod to play.
What the Mod Offers
Thermal Expansion is an additional/expansion mod for Thermal Foundation. This mod features a new technological tree involving multiple machines and recipes. This mod adds a dozen of machines, tools, contraptions that are all tied to a tiered technological tree. Thermal Expansion is designed to be played alongside Redstone Flux, Thermal Foundation, and all the other mods of the “Thermal” series.
A quick run-down on the mod features include: a series of machines, dynamos, devices, storage items, lighting-based items, new tools, florbs, and more.
Thermal Expansion Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download CoFHCore Mod
- Download Thermal Foundation Mod
- Download Thermal Expansion Mod from the link below
- Copy CoFHCore, Thermal Foundation, and Thermal Expansion files and paste them in the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you’re already playing with the “Thermal” mod series, the Thermal Expansion will enhance your gameplay by adding a lot more content and a new tech tree to research.
Thermal Expansion Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.