Redstone Flux is a standalone API that allows other mods to use the RF power. Created by TeamCoFH, the mod makes RF power more stable and performance-friendly.
What the Mod Offers
The Redstone Flux Mod 1.13/1.12.2 is an API that in itself does not add anything to the game. Other mods can freely use the API to have an RF capability with more performance and reliability than Forge Energy. The mod also features template that coders can freely use.
Redstone Flux Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you are not planning to create your entire mod based on the Redstone Flux power, then it is best not to bother with this mod.
Redstone Flux Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.