Created by the mod developer Ollie Landsell, the Flux Networks mod gives players the ability to build Wireless Energy networks that allow deeper and broader customization for the flow of energy.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds new ways to manage and direct energy while removing the need for cables and decreasing overall lag and making energy management simple. The mod can be used for both RF and Tesla energies and can wirelessly charge items in the player’s inventory. The mod is also highly configurable and can be easily organized by priority, and more.
An even wonderful feature of this mod is it gives the players the ability to name a connection for easier identification and management.
Flux Networks Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download Sonar Core.
- Download the Flux Networks Mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod makes energy connection easier, simpler, and cleaner. If you are using a tech mod that requires a lot of wired and tube connection, you may want to install this mod as an alternative.
Flux Networks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.