Create an automated crafting machine with this simple yet useful mod called Compacter! Created by the mod developer bdew, this mod adds a single block – the compacter.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a new block called the compacter. The block will try to craft items in either 2×2 or 3×3 pattern with the input materials and provide it as an output result. The recipe can be configured in a handy GUI, and the work can be controlled using Redstone signal. The compacter can be used alongside RF or EU energy and can be used alongside other technology mods made for automation.
Compacter Mod Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the Compacter mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is can be used with vanilla machines and contraptions but also works well with other mods installed. The mod is very useful and is an important first step to automation.
Compacter Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.