BdLib is another library mod with scripts and bits of code which many other mods rely on to function normally. Some of these are actually very popular, like Gendustry, so if you use any of the mods listed here then you probably already have BdLib installed and you may not even realize it. Other affected mods include Pressure Pipes, Advanced Generators, AE2 Stuff and Compacter, to name all of them. Not all of the 5 mods are as popular as one another, but if you’re using even one of them, then you must have BdLib installed or they won’t work properly.
Like other library mods, BdLib does relatively little on its own. At least some library mods like Aroma1997Core give you little effects like being able to control sleeping on a server. This one does almost nothing if you don’t have any of the corresponding mods installed, so it’s useless to pick up and use on its own, unless you want a couple very specific commands enabled. Using /oredistribution will make it easier to find ore veins when looking around Minecraft, and /dumpregistry is a nice tool for players looking to make their own configs, since it exports a list of all block, item and fluid names.
BdLib Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place BdLib Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
BdLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.