Silent Lib Mod 1.13/1.12.2 is a library file that contains common codes and several shared classes used on various mods created by the mod developer SilentChaos512.
What the Mod Offers
As a library mod, Silent Lib does not have many features except for support for the mod author’s other mobs. However, the mod also features a guidebook system that is heavily inspired by the booklet from the mod Actually Additions. The Guide Book system can be used and utilized freely by other mods, and allows buttons to quickly get to the mod’s config GUI or other pages.
Silent Lib Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If not required by the mods you are using, there is no reason to install the mod unless you wish to use the mod as a base or library for your own mod.
Silent Lib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.