The Gendustry mod 1.13/1.12.2 focuses on modifying the genes of things around you, or combining genes together to create new entities. You can manipulate bees, trees and butterflies, meaning you get very limited use from Gendustry unless you have other, relevant mods installed too. So if you want to try this mod, you’ll want to also install mods which add bees and butterflies, like Forestry. This mod has been updated to work with Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2, the latest version of the game at the time of writing this review, so you don’t need to cut back on vanilla items and effects by turning your game version back to use it.
Features in Gendustry 1.13 include the advanced power apiary, which allows you to produce energy capable of powering a number of machines. On top of modifying genes in plants and animals, you can also force them to mutate, creating entirely new flora or fauna, sometimes with unexpected characteristics. You can also use genetic templates you create to build creatures from the ground up, essentially allowing you to create life from almost nothing. If you’re a science buff or you just like the thought of filling Minecraft with entities of your own making, Gendustry is worth a look.
Gendustry Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
Just as with most of the Forge-based mods, this wonderful mod uses the standard installation procedure.
- Download the version of the mod you want, download buttons are below.
- Grab the downloaded file.
- Drop and place the downloaded file in the mods folder inside Minecraft’s directory (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods).
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
Gendustry Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.