Make Minecraft more BEE-autiful with More Bees mod by username Tencao. This mod is an add-on to Forestry Mod and is based on the discontinued Binnie’s Extra Bees mod.
What the Mod Offers
More Bees Mod extends the species of bees from the Forestry mod by adding 23 new bee species. These new bees can produce all manners of different things from iron to Redstone. When paired with other mods like IC2 or Tinkers, the species of bees will also increase. The mod also adds 1 new base species: Rocky, 3 new types of frames, new plants, and more.
How to Install More Bees Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install Forestry and all its prerequisite mods.
- Download the More Bees mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata%.
- Go to ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Copy the downloaded mod file to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory
- Have fun.
Should You Install It?
Forestry is a fun content mod that adds new things to the game. This mod addon extends that content by adding more than 2 dozen new bee species.