Add dozens of futuristic-looking blocks to your game with this fun decorative mod called Xtones!
What the Mod Offers
Created by the mod developer Tehnut, Xtones mod adds a whole bunch of modern-looking blocks with a futuristic design for decorative building purposes.
The blocks are perfect when paired with advanced technological mods like IC2 and other similar mods. Some of the blocks have simple functions and have their own futuristic GUI.Xtones Mod Showcase
How to Install Xtones Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you have other mods that will look good with the blocks, or just want to create a futuristic looking base or structure, then this mod is for you.