Simplify Forge’s loading with this helpful utility and library mod called WrapUp.
What the Mod is About?
Created by username TheLMiffy1111, the WrapUp mod is a simple library mod to wrap up initialization stages when loading up the Minecraft client. The mod makes wraps up initialization stages by loading last and posting events on Forge’s event bus when it loads. This allows other mods to listen to these events first before loading and starting up their initialization.
WrapUp Mod Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod doesn’t add any new content to the game and not many mods use it as well. Unless you plan on creating your own mod and using this as a library, then there is no real reason to install the mod.
WrapUp Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.