LibrarianLib (or LibLib) is a library mod created by yrsegal that has many features that will allow modders to save time and effort.
What the Mod is About?
The mod is a library mod that is used and required by many various mods. The mod aims to make modding easier by featuring pre-made GUIs, packets, tiles, resources, and so much more. The mod can also generate models that aren’t there, automate the registration of item colors, and allows very easy construction and design of GUIs among many others.
LibrarianLib Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is basically aimed at mod developers and is designed to assist mod creators in making their own mod. Some mods also require this mod as a library and core file.
LibrarianLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.