The Inventory Pets mod adds a number of new pets to Minecraft which aid the player in various ways. Basically, these new pets are living creatures that remain in your inventory and provide bonuses while you’re carrying them. These could be special effects just as if you’d used a potion, or additional item drops from slain monsters, or even enhanced weapons that you would normally never be able to craft using an enchanting table. All you have to do is pay a little attention to these pets and make sure they’re well fed, and the mod will take care of the rest.
With recent updates to Inventory Pets, the mod now carries 52 different pets, each with its own unique graphic and abilities. Many of these pets, like creepers, cows and wolves, all look more or less like their normal in-game versions, just shrunk down to a tiny size. Some of the pets don’t seem to make any sense at all, like a purple metal ingot or a wooden chest. However, when you consider the special buffs and bonuses provided by the pets, there is clearly a theme going that ties everything together and lets it all make sense in the end.
Inventory Pets Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Inventory Pets Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Inventory Pets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.