Add evil to your Minecraft world and try to destroy them with magic with AbyssalCraft Mod. Created by the talented mod developer Shinoow, this mod adds a ton of new items, mobs, and blocks centered around abysmal creatures and abominations.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds an entirely new dimension that can only be accessed if you have the right key. In these new dimensions await horrifying creatures and worlds that make the Nether a child’s play.
In general, the mod adds 6 new stone blocks, 5 new tools, 8 new armors, 38 new mobs, 4 new monster bosses, evil animals, 15 new ores, 4 new machines, and so much more.AbyssalCraft Mod Showcase
How to Install AbyssalCraft Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod only requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod adds new content to the game that adds a good challenge. It is recommended to play this mod with a friend and conquer the new dimension or challenge yourself by playing alone.