Tired of hearing wither noises from far far away? Then install this simple fix mod by kreezxil – Bad Wither no Cookie Reloaded 1.13/1.12.2.
What the Mod is About?
Bad Wither no Cookie Reloaded is a lightweight universal mod that silence and mutes worldwide broadcast sounds like Wither, End Dragon, thunders, and more. The mod also works on other world-wide sounds installed by other mods. The mod is especially useful on servers where people from far far away battle the End Dragon or the Wither.
Bad Wither no Cookie Reloaded Mod 1.13 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is especially helpful for servers with many players. It muffles and mutes the worldwide sound and turns them locally, so only players that are nearby can hear them.
Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.