PlusTiC is a mod addon for the popular Tinkers’ Construct mod. Created by username Landmaster_Phuong0429, this mod adds new Tinkers tools and various integration with other popular mods.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds new tools for the Tinkers’ construct as well as some items and blocks that integrate the wonderful Tinkers’ construct mod with other popular mods. The mod also adds a katana weapon and a laser gun weapon for more firepower. PlusTiC mod adds support and integration to various mods such as Mekanism, Biomes o’ Plenty, Project Red, Survivalist, Gems+, Thermal Foundation, Applied Energistics 2, and many more.
Silent Lib Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install Tinkers’ Construct and all required mods.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you’re already using the wonderful Tinkers’ Construct mod, then we highly recommend adding this mod for the added weapons and mod integrations that it features.
PlusTiC Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.