Spice up the game’s early levels without making everything more tedious with the Survivalist mod 1.13/1.12.2 by mod developer gigaherz.
What the Mod is About?
The mod aims to make the early game more interesting and realistic by overhauling basic recipes, expanding block chopping, and more. The mod features a new machine called sawmill that can chop blocks. Early level items like sticks are no longer craftable using the vanilla recipe, tools and armor have a drop in their crafting components, a new drying rack block for turning meat into jerky, and a lot of other features.
Survivalist Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is great if you have played Minecraft over and over again and want to make some few changes in how everything starts up. This is a great mod worth trying out.
Survivalist Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.