Blood Magic is one of the most popular magic mods for Minecraft today. It features a high degree of compatibility with Just Enough Items, and it is recommended you use both together if you want to use either one. This is because the latest version of Blood Magic has gone through some changes that alter key mechanics – and Just Enough Items helps to smooth out the ripples caused by these changes. There is plenty of missing content right now too, since this version is more or less a Beta than a finished product. If you can deal with bugs though, this mod is a lot of fun.
Everything in the Blood Magic mod starts with crafting a Blood Altar, which is instrumental to accessing everything the mod has to offer. To do this, you’ll first need to make a Rudimentary Snare, then use that to loop up nearby mobs until you get the classic white particle effects to appear. Killing them after this point will net you Demonic Will, which is a main ingredient in crafting the Blood Altar. Right now, in-game documentation isn’t exactly accurate because several changes have been made to Blood Magic. For the best information, look at the mod website and follow the author’s instructions.
Blood Magic Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Battle Towers Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Blood Magic Mod 1.12.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.