Dance around a totem to invoke various strong effects or manipulate the world with Totemic Mod 1.13/1.12.2 created by ljfa.
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds totem poles to the game that can give passive boons to nearby players and can be activated for certain powerful effects. The mod also features tons of other stuff of similar themed including tents, tiki torches, and many more. In order to get started and learn more from the mod, you can craft yourself a Totempedia that act as a guide and manual of the mod.
Totemic Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod features a very interesting concept that combines magic and mystical beliefs. However, the mod is not recommended for everyone as it features a very specific theme.
Totemic Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.