Decorate your world with new colors and accumulate magical powers from flowers to turn them into something more useful in Botania!
What the Mod Offers
The Botania mod 1.13/1.12.2 is basically a technology mod involving plants and their magical essences. This mod adds tons of new features and content to go along with the new flowers and technologies.
The mod will make your Minecraft world more beautiful by adding sixteen new flowers in the game!
Each new flower produces a unique essence called mana that can be extracted to generate power with the mod’s assortment of new blocks.
The mod adds hundreds of new contents concerning the new technology and all of its uses. Every part of the process and technological advancements are documented inside the book called “The Lexica Botania”.
Botania Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires a different core file than most other mods, as well as the modding API Minecraft Forge. To properly install this mod, follow the easy steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install the pre-requisite core mod Baubles.
- Download Botania mod from below.
- Place the file in the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you want a new and unique tier-based technology mod for Minecraft, then Botania mod for Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2 is a great alternative. The mod is also compatible with most of the popular technology mods and can easily work together.
Botania Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.