Make Minecraft a little more realistic with this power-based tech mod called Immersive Engineering. This wonderful tech mod is inspired by realism and features bulky power sources rather than the magical Redstone logic.
What the Mod Offers
Created by username Damien Hazard, Immersive Engineering Mod 1.13/1.12.2 provides realism-inspired technology with a little retro-futurism twist. The mod uses power generation from waterwheels, windmills, biodiesel, and more so the game is pretty balanced. Generally, the stronger the power is, the bigger the machine would be and the more resources it may require. This particular mod changes a lot of the vanilla game aspects while being unique to other technology mods. Unlike other mods that can magical transfer energy through blocks, lines, dusts, and essences, this mod transfers power by cable wires and connectors.
Immersive Engineering Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download the Immersive Engineering mod from the link below
- Copy the .jar file and paste it in your Mods folder inside your Minecraft directory
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
Immersive Engineering is not just another technology mod, as it focuses on balance and realism with a dash of inspiration from Steam-punk games like BioShock and World of Tomorrow. It’s a nice mod that adds depth to an already beautiful game.
Immersive Engineering Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.