Get Redstone Flux power using the power of the sun with Thermal Solars mod for Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2 by JoltEffect.
What the Mod is About?
Thermal Solars mod 1.13/1.12.2 adds dozens of Solar panels that produces RF energy. The mod features 6 tiers of Solar Panel and 3 tiers of Lunar Panel. Each tier produces double the RF output from the last. The Modular Ender Solar Panel has an RF transfer and capacity that’s dependent on your crafted upgrade.
Thermal Solars Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install Thermal Expansion Mod and all its required files.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod adds pretty simple and straightforward solar and lunar panels. Although they don’t look as cool as other mods that provide the same function, the mod does get the job done.
Thermal Solars Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.