Weaponize your Redstone and destroy those creepers and zombies easily with Redstone Arsenal! Harness the power of the Redstone Flux and create some powerful weapons!
What the Mod Offers
Redstone Arsenal mod 1.13/1.12.2 is an add-on for the Thermal Expansion mod that is focused on making weapons out of the new energy source. This mod provides a dozen of new items including some powerful tools.
The mod adds a new axe, an OmniWrench, a pickaxe, a shovel, and a sickle. All these tools are a lot more effective than that of the vanilla version and are even more durable.
Redstone Arsenal adds three new weapons to the game: a BattleWrench, a sword, and a bow. Not only are these weapons more powerful, they also have special effects like firing multiple shots of arrows and more.
All the new tools and weapons added by this mod can be empowered and charged by using an Energetic Infuser or Flux capacitor from the Thermal Expansion mod. Powering up the tools and weapons will unlock various effects and significantly increase their power.
Redstone Arsenal Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The Redstone Arsenal mod requires both CoFH Core and Thermal Expansion to properly work, on top of Minecraft Forge. To install the mod, follow the easy steps below.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Install CoFH Core, Thermal Foundation, and Thermal Expansion mod.
- Download Redstone Arsenal using the link below.
- Drop the file inside ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder
Should You Install It?
Assuming you are already using the Thermal series, this mod adds some new ways to defend yourself by adding some very powerful tools and weapon. It is recommended to install this mod alongside Thermal Expansion, Thermal Dynamics, and Thermal Foundation.
Redstone Arsenal Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.