Make your Minecraft world brighter with new light sources from this mod. RF Lux 1.13/1.12.2 is a content mod that adds several lights that can be controlled using Redstone.
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds new light sources that can be controlled using Redstone or RF energy. These new light blocks give as much light as glowstone blocks but light up a bigger radius. The mod also adds flat light variants as well as full-block light variants. Each variant is available in 5 different colors.
RF Lux Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download McJtyLib mod and CompatLayer mods.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files. to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The new light blocks are quite nice but it requires RF energy. It is best to add this mod on top of your RF Technology mod packs.
RF Lux Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.