Resources are meant to be consumed, and IndustrialCraft 2 will help you consume them all and make them yours! This huge mod provides a new way of playing Minecraft by adding cables, engines, machines, and all kinds of rubber stuff!
What the Mod Offers
IndustrialCraft 2 (IC2) is a Minecraft overhaul mod based around industrial processes and features tons of content around it. IC2 provides new tools, machines, blocks, for resource processing, mining, agriculture, and even provides new weapons and armors for the player.
The mod revolves around a new energy system called Energy Units (EU) that can be generated through generators and can be used to power most of the blocks and machines from this mod.
IndustrialCraft 2 Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
As with other mods, IndustrialCraft 2 requires Minecraft Forge to be installed. To install IC2, you only need to follow the easy steps below.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download Industrial Craft 2 from the link below.
- Put the downloaded file inside the mods folder located in Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
Industrial Craft 2 expands Minecraft in a whole new direction by combining modern technology with Minecraft resource gathering. Although not for everyone, the IC2 mod is clearly well-made and is worth trying out if you love technology-based mods.
Industrial Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.