Running out of space? Make yourself smaller and enter the tiny rooms brought to you by the Compact Machines Mod. Created by mod developer Davenonymous, this mod adds various blocks that allow the player to shrink and enter inside.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds six blocks that act as tiny rooms. The player must use a personal shrinking device to allow the player to enter the compact machine blocks. The new space allows you to do anything you want from creating a compact home, to an entire laboratory.
Compact Machines Mod Showcase
How to Install Compact Machines Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod only requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is a bit unbalanced and there are cases where you can accidentally destroy the compact machine and everything placed inside. However, the idea behind it is quite amazing and allows for various new possibilities of playing the game.