Create structures instantly with ease without breaking the game’s balance with this wonderful mod by username WuestMan – Prefab Mod for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2!
What the Mod is About?
Prefab is an instant build mod with a wide selection of functional and aesthetic building schematics. The mod adds new items to the game that allows players to instantly clear fields and build buildings. The mod also tries to keep the balance by having the new items require many resources. The buildings you can craft instantly with this mod ranges from advanced horse stables to bridges and machine towers.
PreFab Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is perfect for amateur players and for non-builder players who would rather go on an adventure than spend hours and hours creating a beautiful home.
Prefab Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.