The EnderIO mod combines many different features into a single mod which doesn’t seem to have any particular focus. There are several interactions with redstone circuitry though, so you could probably call it a redstone mod if you really had to call it anything at all. In fact, a recent update totally removed BuildCraft from Ender IO, along with all of the MJ usage which went with BuildCraft. Now this is a full Redstone Flux mod, so if you want to use Ender IO, it would be a good idea to first become more familiar with Redstone Flux and how it works.
Ender IO is useful for players who want to craft computers in Minecraft because of the wide range of circuits it allows the user to create. ME Conduit, which is included with this mod, features circuits which support 8 different channels and allow you to do much more than you’re used to doing with the same amount of resources you’re used to using. In this sense, Ender IO is also a great mod for players looking to conserve resources and get the most out of every bit of redstone dust they find while mining and adventuring. You really have to check it out for yourself to understand it.
Ender IO Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Ender IO Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Ender IO Mod 1.12.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.