Get a lot of new stuff using the technology and magic of the End with Ender Utilities mod from mod developer Masa.
What the Mod Offers
The Ender Utilities mod is a pack full of miscellaneous utility type items and blocks that can improve gameplay and experience. Every item and block added by the mod is inspired by technology and magic of the End. The mod also features an Ender Furnace that is a lot more efficient than the vanilla furnace and can smelt items faster with more output. The mod also features a lot of modular blocks and machines and a Tool Workstation block to customize the said blocks.
How to Install Ender Utilities Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod features some fantastic effects and features dozens of random items, blocks, and machines to make Minecraft better. We recommend trying this mod out for yourself.