Play the role of a samurai and unleash your fury with the samurai swords from SlashBlade mod! Created by username scharfer, this mod adds new Katanas to the game.
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds new Katanas to the game that is highly inspired by the weapons from Devil May Cry game. The mod not only adds new weapons but also new objects that allow stylish display of the katanas. The display can be used as a wall frame or as a stand. Similarly, the katana can be placed directly on the ground for a stylish effect.
SlashBlade Mod Showcase
How to Install SlashBlade Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is not only a simple weapon mod but also features some skills and even spells inspired by the game Devil May Cry. If you love the DMC gaming series, then you’ll absolutely adore this mod.