Make the transition for chunks loading easier on the eyes with this cool chunk animator mod by the talented mod developer Lumien.
What the Mod is About?
The mod replaces the “instant” chunk loading animation of vanilla Minecraft with something smoother and more pleasant to look at. The mod is designed to not have any impact on fps. By default, the mod features 5 sets – each have their own animation. The default animation is set to 0 which makes the rendered blocks appear from below.
Chunk Animator Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod isn’t for everyone. For some the animations are un-immersive, but for others, the animation is quite fun. Try the mod out and see if you would like it.
Chunk Animator Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.